Puu Poa is located right in the heart of the North Shore in the beautiful Princeville Resort. Enjoy world class amenities at your fingertips, yet the privacy of a luxury condo rental with million dollar views. 5454 Ka Haku Road, Princeville, HI, 96722. Upon arriving in Lihue, you have a beautiful 55 minute drive to Puu Poa, where you can take in the breathtaking scenery and intoxicating scent of the ocean.
Enjoy gorgeous views of the endless Pacific, beach access to Hideaways Beach, which offers the best summertime snorkeling on the North Shore, whale watching from your lanai during whale watching season, as well as sea turtles and other tropical fish.
Here is some basic information about all of the condos for rent at Puu Poa:
- There is no elevator at Puu Poa. Stairs are requires to reach second floor rentals as well as a set of stairs down for ground floor rentals. If you require special accommodations, please let us know so we can help you find the best rental for your trip.
- A private pool is available for Puu Poa Condos only.
- Private tennis courts are available for Puu Poa Condos only.
- Laundry in each unit is private and available for your convenience.
- There is no air conditioning; however, the trade winds and Princeville’s temperatures create a comfortable environment in your condo.
- One acre of gorgeous lawn, perfect for taking in the evening sunset
- Because Puu Poa is located directly in the luxury Princeville Resort, you will be situated adjacent to the Princeville Hotel
- The St. Regis is near and their public beach is within walking distance
- The Princeville Resort Tennis Club offers competition for all levels of expertise
- World-Class restaurants, bars and spas are available within the resort community, offering you a convenient and high-end one stop shop for your vacation.
Attractions around Puu Poa and Princeville
The Queen’s Bath is a short 3 minute drive from Puu Poa, located at the end of Punahele Road. Take a short hike by trail through some forest and over lava rocks to the famous Queen’s Bath, which is a sink hole surrounded by igneous rock and a fantastic natural swimming pool during the low-tide. The pool also acts as the home to small fish and ocean critters. This area is extremely dangerous during high tide and the winter months, so use caution if you decide to check it out.
The Kilauea Lighthouse and Wildlife Refuge are a short 15 minute drive. The North Shore boasts three beautiful botanical gardens: the Limahuli Garden in Haena, the Ahonui Botanical Garden located right in Princeville, and the Na Aina Kai Garden in Kilauea.
Kauai Mini Golf is located just outside of Kiluaea. Enjoy mini-golf like you’ve never played before because this mini-golf course has 18 holes, is located in a garden setting that represents the various eras of Hawaiian culture.
Find information on the various rentals we offer at Puu Poa here. We would love to answer any of your questions or help you with booking your dream vacation at Puu Poa or our other various rentals. Call us toll free at (800)800-3637 or email us at email@example.com
Our other blogs highlight delicious restaurants, hiking around the island, surfing and snorkeling spots, spas and other activities. We are happy to make recommendations as well as offer insight on local favorites.